Friday, May 24
- From the 15:00-reception at the Hotel-delivery of the accreditations
- 18:00-19:30 Workshop-Borja and Christina-“energy with the floor and with the couple for a comfortable and connected hug”
- 19:30-21:00 Workshop-Borja and Christina-“body mechanics: Using different dynamics in walking”
- 22:30-Welcome Milonga-Tangent Show-TDJ-Christina
Saturday, May 25
- 12:00-Midday Milonga-TDJ-Fernando Bermúdez
- 17:00-18:30 Tangente workshop (free)-“hooks and Boleos“.
- 18:30-20:00 Workshop-Borja and Christina-“circular movements for confined spaces”
- 20:00-21:30 Workshop-Borja and Christina-“musicality in Tango: Recognizing phrases, semi-phrases and different rhythms; How to apply pauses and double-strokes ”
- 22:00-Gala dinner (in the same room as the Milonga)
- 23:00-Gala Milonga -Guest Masters Show-TDJ-Borja Alkalde
Sunday, May 26
- 12:30-17:00 – Farewell Milonga-TDJs-Fernando/Christina/Borja La Milonga includes pecking
Borja Alclade y Christina Gómez
Masters and TDJ'sBorja and Christina, a young and dynamic couple who were formed in Argentine Tango separately for the last 9 years. It’s been two years that they met and decided to continue forming together, with all the love and passion for Tango in the body and in the hearts.
They are directors of the Escuela Dearo Tango in Bilbao and organizers of two major international events in Bilbao: the Festivalito Dear Tango and Marat Dear Tango. Despite his deep passion for the improvised salon tango between two who falls in love and sports, this year came sixth in the European Championship in London, stage category.
They have given exhibitions throughout Europe and their teaching is based on establishing a solid connection and a comfortable hug, working the energies and different connections in the dance, to achieve a pleasant and fluid dance.
Organizers, Teachers and TDJ
Alicia Carballeira and Miguel Bordera
They are the teachers of the school tangent, creators of it. Alicia has been teaching Tango in Galicia for over 25 years, together they have participated in numerous performances culminating in the Teatro Rosalía de Castro in a Coruña. In the classes your goal is for students to enjoy dancing. Its pedagogical system makes it easy to learn to dance Argentine Tango. They are the organizers of the event.
It is the TDJ of the school tangent. DJ All our Milongas and has participated in all the festivals and events organized by the school since its creation.
HOTEL Odeon SERCOTEL-SPA * * * *
Address: Parque Empresarial A Gándara, Carretera de Castelao, 17, 15570 Ferrol-, A Coruña-Phone: 981 37 29 51http
The Sercotel Odeon Spa Hotel is just a few metres away from the sea of the Ria de Ferrol. In the middle of the commercial boom area, we can enjoy the Odeon shopping centre.
NO MORE ROOMS IN THIS HOTEL – ONLY TANGO EVENT
NEWS RESERVATIONS WILL BE IN HOTEL CHIPS (1mn walking)
Combos and Prices
Combos Accommodation + Activities
All combos include:
- Accommodation Friday and Saturday night in single or double room on HOTEL CHIPS.
- Half-board (lunch or dinner)
- Unlimited access to the SPA on SATURDAY (morning and afternoon)
- Hotel’s own garage.
Click on the image to book
ONLY TANGO Reservations
Click on the image to book
If you want to buy more than one classe or more than one milonga will have to be added one by one in the shopping cart and then finish the purchase.